Our quality management system (QMS) enables us to consistently provide services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
TWS Logistics is certified according to ISO 9001, the international standard for designing and implementing a QMS. This system enables us to consistently provide services that meet customer and regulatory requirements, and it helps us to continuously improve.
Examples of how we care for our customers:
- We have a dedicated, multi-functional, and multi-cultural team of professionals that understand the complex and unique needs of the logistics industry. We have proven capabilities, expertise, and solutions that help you create the most effective supply chain solution for your company, meeting market and customer demands.
- Safe delivery of shipments and on-time performance are hygiene factors for us. What sets us apart is how we act when problems do occur: timely communication with the affected customer, corrective actions, damage control, and continuous improvement are built into our QMS.
- We are compliant with the standards of a number of industries. One example is GDP (good distribution practice), which ensures that the quality and integrity of medicines are maintained throughout our part of the supply chain.
- Our QMS and continuous training enable us to comply with all the specific requirements and regulations within the areas we operate in, regardless of the nature of the goods and what nations we travel through.
- When we handle a special-demands shipment, it gets flagged in our system, is accompanied by the required documentation, and is marked with a clearly visible code.
- We invest in technology to continuously improve our services and give our customers timely and accurate information.